- Student Recognition
- Student Accident Insurance
- Daily Student Announcements
Gorzycki Middle School is now a WeatherBug school! The WeatherBug Schools Network is the largest weather network in the world. More than 8,000 schools across the U. S. operate WeatherBug Tracking Stations to integrate live, local weather data and technology into classroom learning. Through the WeatherBug Program, students will have the opportunity to analyze weather phenomenon and gain insight into real-world Earth and environmental issues. Through observation and experimentation, they will collect data, analyze results, draw conclusions, and communicate their findings thereby developing and practicing their scientific proficiency.
For more information, see http://weather.weatherbug.com/weather-education/.
View our Weather Station:
- The Weather Center: Complete information including radar, forecasts, and current data.
- Current Conditions: Condensed version of the Weather Center including links for things such as a Full Observation, Real-Time streaming weather, and Forecasts.
- Historical hourly observations: Select any range of dates to see how the weather has changed over time.
- 30 day history of our weather observations.
- 3 day history of our weather observations with data given hourly.
Our Current Conditions: