Keyboarding Proficiency Exam
After passing the speed and accuracy section of the assessment, the student needs to demonstrate mastery of some basic formatting for documents.
A score of 80% accumulated from each part B, C, and D will meet the keyboarding proficiency requirement. (111 out of a possible 139 points)
B. Business Letter (35 points)
- Parts & order of a letter.
- Block letter style format.
- Punctuation for a business letter.
C. Cover/Title, Report/Paper, References (83 points)
- format a title/cover page.
- format a general unbound report/paper.
- format a references/bibliography page.
D. Outline (21 points)
- format a simple outline